Skip To Content

Welcome to
West Somerset Council

Commercial Land and Premises

To assist you with finding the right premises for your business, please see the information below and related documents on this page.

West Somerset Council owns business units in Williton and Dulverton

Barnsclose Industrial Estate, Dulverton

Barnsclose Industrial Estate in Dulverton comprises 4 units. These units benefit from planning permission for B1(b), B1(c) B2 + B8 - business, general industrial, distribution and storage.

Roughmoor Enterprise Centre, Williton

The Roughmoor Enterprise Centre in Williton comprises 15 modern units. These are let to businesses as diverse as a vets and a vehicle repair shop.

Units are leased on a 3 or 5 year basis and benefit from planning permission for B1 (light industrial/office) use.  

Current Availability:
Nil - please contact the Council should you wish to be notified if a unit comes available.

Somerset County Council owned property

Other Industrial Units are available at Barle Enterprise Centre in Dulverton, The Market Enterprise Centre, Wheddon Cross, and on the Minehead Enterprise Park.

For more information on these units which are owned by Somerset County Council, please see the Somerset Enterprise Centres website.

Commercial agents and local landlords

A list of some of the main commercial property agents and local landlords operating in the area is available under the related documents section on the right hand side of this page. Please contact the agents directly to discuss your requirements.

Into Somerset

Into Somerset can assist and advise on relocating your business to Somerset. Visit

Hinkley Commercial Property Search

The Hinkley Commercial Property web site has been developed to assist main contractors and other supply chain companies search for sites and premises required for the construction of the proposed Hinkley Point C nuclear new build project.

If you would like to discuss your requirements further with a member of the Economic Regeneration Team at West Somerset Council, please contact